I've Been Featured in a Magazine!

Today I looked on the black granite kitchen counter and spotted what appeared to be a magazine and a letter. I collected my mail, looked at the magazine covered up inconspicuously with a white sheet of paper with Royal Mail in the upper right hand corner.


I opened it up hoping it was what I thought that it was: Sew Hip magazine with my project in it! There was my project on the front cover on a lovely model!!!! This was the big project that i was referring to when I stopped blogging for 2 months. This magazine can be purchased in the states at Borders and Barnes and Noble, but it varies per location.






I made this design on my own after painstakingly searching for the right cardigan, then the right combination of wool felt sheets. This was such a fun project, I can't wait to share other things that i'm working on in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Cute and inspiring project! Congratulations on your magazine feature—that's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am impressed! THe article is soooo nice! This is all so very awesome! And you're featured on the front page! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much ladies! It was such an exciting project

    ReplyDelete