The Big Sale Saves the Day!

I'm so happy to announce that on Monday of this week, I made not only my first sale in my etsy shop, but my first big sale on Etsy! I was so happy that I broke down in tears.


Why was I that happy? Well, hard times befall us all at one point or another in our lives. And though this is not meant to be that type of blog where I tell you a bunch about my life, I will share a snippet.


I really had to pay my health insurance by the end of the month. Usually, I had some source of income. But, I lost all of my sources of income. I had already used my last bits of monies on the previous month of insurance, meds, and a minute amount of my phone bill. The last week of the month looked so grim. I NEEDED enough sales to cover my bill. Long story short, a lovely soul bought enough of my merchandise to cover my insurance bill and a bit more on Monday!!! 


Here are some pics of how I wrapped it up:








Did I mention that my signature color is red? The stamp design is custom, and I purchased the polymer stamp from a seller on Etsy. I did a post on her a while back here. The shop is Scribbling Club. They sell clear polymer stamps for all your stamping needs. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Congrats! It's about time, your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy for you!!! and i love how you wrapped it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two! It felt so good to wrap it in my own style of wrapping instead of manufactured wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete