Mix Tape Week: the 90s

This week is "Mix Tape Week" for Vintage Month! I am mixing up the time periods, so hold on to something and don't get lost...


Today, I am sharing a bit of the 80s and 90s together in one shoot. I know that some people do not feel that clothing from the 90s is vintage, but hey the 90s was 21 years ago! On my Flickr account, I gave it a funny name for the shoot. Model is wearing a silk cheetah print dress with a tie at the waist and short sleeves (early 90s), black wool fedora, Hue metallic and black tights, Seychelles red leather Code pumps.






Stay tuned for tomorrow: I will give you a hint...it has to do with pink and the 80s...and an awesome giveaway!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Just perfect!The outfit, the hair, the shoes, the background and ofcourse you!:)

    xx Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo I love the 80s and 90s! awesome post!

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress looks amazing with the shoes!!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete