Cool Vintage Theme of the Week

Last week we visited the 1930s, and vintage jewelry with classic recipes. This week, I am going to center a theme around this fashion icon. I will not bore you with the historical details, (you can look those up), but prepare for...here's a hint below:







These pictures were taken in New York in 2008 during Macy's annual flower shop. This is a window from the historical Macy's on 34th street. Each display embodied a time period, and a fashion style or icon stylized by a floral arragement. 

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!! Macy's always has the best window dressings... I really like this one with all the flowers. And I have to say, I think it would be a lot of fun to go around in a glamorous flower gown like that for a day ^-^

    *Claudia* x
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This display is of Marie Antoinette, I loved this display. They have the best displays ^_^

    ReplyDelete