Chocolate Pecan Pie Minis

I have not posted a recipe in a few months, so here is one that I made last week. My family loves my baking. And I love that they enjoy my baking. This past week, I was inspired to make Pecan Pie tarts after my dad told us a story of his childhood. I want to share this updated cool version of pecan pie:




Ingredients:
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup dark corn syrup
  • 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate,melted
  • 2 cups pecan halves
  • 1 (9-in) pie shell or 16 mini pie shells
1. Beat eggs, sugar, and corn syrup using a stand up mixer at medium-high speed for 1 minute. Stop and scrape bowl.

2. Turn mixer to medium speed and gradually add in chocolate; beat 1 minute or until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour mixture into pie shell/pie shells. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes or until slightly soft in the center. Add whipped cream after cooling and enjoy!








3 comments: