Tokidoki Robbery Palette Review



I am secretly a Tokidoki fan. It's not a secret anymore, but i'm starting to get into makeup. My favorite type of makeup are lipsticks, glosses, and eyeshadow palettes. 


I recently purchased this Tokidoki Robbery Palette from Sephora. This palette is exclusive to Sephora and it is awesome! 









On with the review!


Price: $49 dropped to $39. I paid $33
Contents: 3 palettes of makeup. Each contains 1 cheek highlighter and 4 eye shadows. 1 tin, and 1 magnet.


The packaging is cool, and the tin can be reused for storage.  The design and print is artistic and the theme is cohesive.  The makeup is smooth, and highly blend-able. For those who like shimmer and glitter, this is the set for you. The blush and bronzer are not as highly pigmented as the eye shadows are. The eye shadows can be blended with each other, and will stick better to your skin if you use a primer. I recommend using Urban Decay's Magic Potion primer, or use Sephora's basic smoothing primer.


Tokidoki magnet


The palettes

Under the palettes are the criminals behind bars

The makeup colors
Arlecchino Palette

Royal Pride Palette

Rapina Palette
If you have any questions about this palette before making a purchase, please post here.



4 comments:

  1. I love the colors! I'd buy it for the tin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I did the linking party with Maggie and found you that way.

    I am trying to earn a cricut for the Children's art department.

    http://www.facebook.com/JingerAdams

    TELL JINGER "CHRIS WOOTEN SENT YOU"

    EASY WAY TO WIN RIGHT. Well here is what I am giving away

    SCAL
    CRICUT APRIL SHOWERS
    1 YR PAPER CRAFTS MAGAZINE
    36 CT BIC MARKERS AND

    ReplyDelete