Hello Kitty Wishlist

I love anything Sanrio. My favorite characters are Batz Maru, Hello Kitty, and Cottonball. I was on their site recently looking for the perfect "adult" handbag. I'm more of a tote bag person, but every lady should at least have 1 handbag in their collection. Here is my Sanrio wishlist!


Hello Kitty Tote Bag: Nerd $62
Hello Kitty Hair Pin Set: Nerd $14
Hello Kitty Card Case: Red Bow $15
Hello Kitty Tote Bag: Doughnut $70
Hello Kitty Black Coin Bag $20
Hello Kitty Shoulder Bag White Croc $46
Hello Kitty Handbag White Croc $38
Hello Kitty Purple Patent Handbag $60
Ok, so a few other things besides bags made it on the list. You can find all of these awesome item on Sanrio's website here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are so adorable! It's bringing back my love for Hello Kitty :) The doughnut bag is my fav!

    - the runaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. The donut bag is fun! There's a bit of Sanrio in all of us ^_^

    ReplyDelete