Gingerbread Love

It might be after the holidays, but I promised my younger siblings that I would make them a gingerbread house. I made it on Wednesday and completed on Thursday. We used peach rings and M & Ms for the roof, and gummy bears for the trim and the side of the house.


 It was just meant to be a fun project, but making gingerbread from scratch was no easy task. I wish that I had the recipe on me, but i'm currently out of town!







Of course I had cookie cutters, so we made a few gingerbread people while I was at it. Over all, the project was hours of work, but it was worth it later! The recipe for the icing was a flop though. It was too runny, even after adding cream of tartar. Oh well, it still turned out fine in the end.





4 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for your comment on Bentobloggy.com! I'm following you now.

    Your gingerbread house is totally adorable!! How creative, love it!

    -Emily
    Bentobloggy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to make one but have never gotten around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun to make...but I didn't' get to eat it because I left town.

    ReplyDelete